X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gaucha
    • Dec 2011
    • 4.2.X

Mobile 4.2.1 vBulletin SUITE

I am interested in buying the mobile application, but first I would like to try and entende good question.

Is there any way to test it and see it from my phone? you have it somewhere?

I use 4.2.1 and vbulletin SUITE cell application starts for me intereza is for that version, I can see it in any website to prove it?

Mainly I'm interested in acquiring it for the CMS sector, which suo LOT !
  • Mark Jean
    • Apr 2012

Hi Gaucha, I've forwarded your request to tech support. Thank you for your interest in the Mobile Suite & CMS.

Comment

• Zachery
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Jul 2002

You can checkout the app on vBulletin.com, it functions more or less like it would on vB4. However it should run fine on your site. It does support the blogs and articles in vBulletin 4.

Comment

• Gaucha
        Gaucha commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure, but I want to see how the application works in CMS 4.2.1

And the application of vbulletin.com / forum is not CMS

I want to see how is the CMS 4.2.1 on my phone
    • Zachery
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Jul 2002

You'll need to find a site that is running 4.x and has the vB mobile suite. I can tell you it does work.

Comment

• Gaucha
        • Dec 2011
        • 4.2.X

Exactly, that's why I think the issue, to see if I can pass a page where you can see how the application works. Before you buy, let me know how it works and how is the experience with the phone

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...