• Show
Clear All
  • sukagwe
    • Aug 2012
    • 4.2.X

when will vb5c 5.0.1 be released?

when will vb5c 5.0.1 be released?
    give the exact release date to us.
    don't give the answers that child can give.
    ex: this week, this month or maybe this year as your answer.

cause I'll compaign my site, promote it to the public.
    I must make sure that everything was prepared before I launch my site. Not like you guys just make fake ads, take the money & out of responsible.

I, we have right to know.
    I, we have lose so much time because of your s-h-i-t that full of bugs.

we buy, pay for vb5c.
    we don't download the vb5c for free.
    if you unhappy with what I've said just give me my money back to me & close this thread.

we pay in cash, not in credit ways. so we want a fully useable forum application.

I'm business man.
    Last edited by sukagwe; Sat 16 Mar '13, 11:02am.
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

We do not have a date but it shouldn't be too long
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Mark.B
      Mark.B commented
      Editing a comment
      Honestly not sure what you mean.

• sukagwe
      sukagwe commented
      Editing a comment
      If we can buy vb5c in credit ways, it's OK to give us part by part, version by version, release by release, step by step.

• beishe8
      beishe8 commented
      Editing a comment
      @Mark: Renewal
  • doctorsexy
    • May 2011

Originally posted by sukagwe
    when will vb5c 5.0.1 be released? give the exact release date to us. don't give the answers that child can give. ex: this week, this month or maybe this year as your answer. cause I'll compaign my site, promote it to the public. I must make sure that everything was prepared before I launch my site. Not like you guys just make fake ads, take the money & out of responsible. I, we have right to know. I, we have lose so much time because of your s-h-i-t that full of bugs. we buy, pay for vb5c. we don't download the vb5c for free. if you unhappy with what I've said just give me my money back to me & close this thread. we pay in cash, not in credit ways. so we want a fully useable forum application. I'm business man.

use the force you must young one
    http://opensezme.co.uk/

Comment

• feldon23
      • Nov 2001
      • 3.7.x

Originally posted by Mark.B
      We do not have a date but it shouldn't be too long
      After even vBulletin's most diehard fans have thrown up their hands in futility at even TRYING to use and post on these forums? I don't envy the support staff.

Comment

• Autopilot
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

That is the sentiment of many of us here and it was only a matter of time before someone grew some balls and spoke out. I have on several occasion and been censored by having my posts deleted. I'm expect this post and possibly the entire thread will disappear also.

Comment

• Grotesque
          • Dec 2012
          • 4.2.X

First vb staff said it would be during middle of March. Then when it was around 10ish of march, they said in 2 weeks. Now they claim they have no idea.. Great.. Still being stuck with the mass load of errors. (note - Im a new vb customer and bought vb5..)

Comment

• Autopilot
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Grotesque
            First vb staff said it would be during middle of March. Then when it was around 10ish of march, they said in 2 weeks. Now they claim they have no idea.. Great.. Still being stuck with the mass load of errors. (note - Im a new vb customer and bought vb5..)
            You're new and fair game. LOL The rest of us have been dealing with this for years. It's a sure case of buyer beware. You should have read more before spending your hard earned money.

Comment

• mactep
              • Feb 2013
              • 5.0.X

Dear IB, Some of us have a live forums. just release something to fix those damn bugs...
              Burgas Forum

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
                vBulletin Support
                • Aug 2002
                • 5.7.X

We can't give you an exact date but it will be soon.

We've never given hard and fast dates until much closer to the time of release - that's been the policy as long as I remember and will continue to be,

Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
                - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...