X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dizzynation
    • Jun 2011
    • 4.2.X

Was interested in about 5 VB5 license

Can anyone from support let me know that VB5 is stable?

I noticed that about 15 of my posts from yesterday are missing, did something happen? Did you have upload a backup? If so why?

Am I the only person wanting VB5 that is concerned about VB5?
    www.filmmakerforum.org
    www.digidistribution.com
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

Originally posted by dizzynation
    Can anyone from support let me know that VB5 is stable? I noticed that about 15 of my posts from yesterday are missing, did something happen? Did you have upload a backup? If so why? Am I the only person wanting VB5 that is concerned about VB5?
    Posts from yesterday are missing due to what I am told was both a hardware and software failure- I don't believe it is related to VB5- obviously a hardware failure certainly is not.

Comment

• OhioDave
      Banned
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by dizzynation
      Can anyone from support let me know that VB5 is stable? I noticed that about 15 of my posts from yesterday are missing, did something happen? Did you have upload a backup? If so why? Am I the only person wanting VB5 that is concerned about VB5?
      No vB5 is not stable, several staff and management have admitted as much.

No you aren't the only person concerned about vB5. Most the customers are, the management is, and the staff is as well.

Comment

• steven s
        • Jul 2004
        • 3.8.x

Considering how long it took vB4 to develop into a stable product I'd give vB5 some time.
        I don't recall when support starts, but I'd wait until you really have a need for vB5.
        ...steven
        www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
        bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
        "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment