Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • infexious
    • Aug 2005

Still waiting for reply to email...

We tried to buy a license for the full publishing suite on Friday for one of our clients who wants to setup a vBulletin community. We tried to purchase at about 0930 GMT using our company debit card and it was rejected due to "an increasing level of fraud - please contact jelsoft" etc etc... We emailed you on Friday, and it is now Monday and still no reply. That is ok, of course the weekend got in the way, anyhow, we do still need that license so please see this post as an oppourtunity to check your mailboxes and allow us to move forward with the purchase.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Lee
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

I've responded to your ticket - there was no mail in our system from the email address provided.
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• infexious
      • Aug 2005

Cheers, we've re-sent it. Still waiting for a reply. I know there is a big time-zone difference between UK and LA.

I think the problem was that he sent it without confirming an email sent by your spam filter.

Will check tomorrow.

Thanks.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

There are no recent tickets or emails in our system from your email address. And there are no unanswered thickets.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• infexious
          • Aug 2005

Hi Steve, looks like it was a problem at our end. Regardless, problem is now solved, license is bought, installed, skinned and the end user is happy. Cheers =)

Comment

• Lotos
            • Aug 2009

Hello!

June 14 at 10:00 I paid for the vBulletin 4.x Publishing Suite through a money transfer. But the answer I have not received in my e-mail. Twenty-four hours ago, I wrote to [email protected] and attached to the letter a check about the transfer of money, but I have not received a response. In the check is written clearly my Purchase ID and your Account Number. When I will recieve the letter in my email?

Thanks!

Comment

• Steve Machol
              Former Customer Support Manager
              • Jul 2000

Please note that wire transfer orders can take up to 6 business days to complete once the transfer is sent. When this is completed the license info will be sent to you.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Lotos
                • Aug 2009

I received the letter with the password and the site I have installed. Everything works.
                Thank you!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...