X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kundan
    • May 2011

Using Nulled version

Hi,

I have just a question in my mind that whether I can use vBulletin nulled for testing purposes or not as I am using PHPBB for a long time I am willing to give vBulletin a try just for testing. I am not going to use that for any purpose rather than just testing on site.

I want to know whether I am allowed to do so or not. I am not sure whether using for just 1 person is allowed or not (using for just creating and testing vBulletin mods). if it is not allowed kindly notify me

Q. Why can't you buy a license rather than using a NULLED copy of software ?
    A. I don't have money to buy the software.

Thanks,
    Kundan
  • AdrianH
    • Sep 2007

Simple answer ......... NO you cannot legally use nulled software.

Comment

• setishock
      • Jun 2005
      • 4.2.x

Oh I don't have the money to buy a car so I'm going out and steal one. Same thing there kundan.

Comment

• edyy
        • Jul 2010
        • 4.2.x

But if he steals the car only for testing reasons, and he returns the car after that is ok
        GAMES AREA & COMPUTER GAMES

Comment

• AdrianH
          • Sep 2007

No, theft is theft.

Comment

• edyy
            • Jul 2010
            • 4.2.x

Then he should make a test drive at the dealer, problem solved. In my opinion you have to test the product to see if it suite you needs.
            GAMES AREA & COMPUTER GAMES

Comment

• AdrianH
              • Sep 2007

That is why there is a demo version.

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
                vBulletin Support
                • Aug 2002
                • 5.7.X

We have a live demo of vBulletin 4 Publishing Suite, including full access to the admin control panel. You can set one up for your own use from this page (The demo is active for 24 hours. If you feel you need more time, send an email to [email protected] with the DemoID and ask for an extension.):

Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
                - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• kundan
                  • May 2011

Originally posted by AdrianH
                  Simple answer ......... NO you cannot legally use nulled software.
                  Originally posted by setishock
                  Oh I don't have the money to buy a car so I'm going out and steal one. Same thing there kundan.
                  Originally posted by edyy
                  But if he steals the car only for testing reasons, and he returns the car after that is ok
                  No, theft is theft.
                  Originally posted by edyy
                  Then he should make a test drive at the dealer, problem solved. In my opinion you have to test the product to see if it suite you needs.
                  That is why there is a demo version.
                  Originally posted by Trevor Hannant
                  We have a live demo of vBulletin 4 Publishing Suite, including full access to the admin control panel. You can set one up for your own use from this page (The demo is active for 24 hours. If you feel you need more time, send an email to [email protected] with the DemoID and ask for an extension.):

http://www.vbulletin.com/admindemo.php
                  Thank you everyone for clearing my doubt regarding NULLED version of software. I was too not willing to use a NULLED version for testing purposes but now I see a better way
                  that I can use the official demo for my testing purpose that will save my time and ensure that I am not involved in any piracy issues

Thanks everyone for your answers and suggestions

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...