Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Rex
    • Jan 2011

Reputaion System like mybb?

is there any plugin for bulletin which can manage reputations like mybb have?
  • ENF
    • Apr 2002

vBulletin has a reputation system built into the core, but it doesn't have a reputation 'count' like MyBB does.

I'm not sure what modifications are available (@ vB.org) that would change how it functions, never had looked for it...
    To be updated...

Comment

• TomJames
      • Feb 2006
      • 3.8.x

Indeed, your 'reputation' is represented by the little green pips to below your member title on vBulletin .
      - TomJames

Comment

• Mr Rex
        • Jan 2011

i need such a plugin through which other members can give each member reputation with reason

Comment

• ENF
          • Apr 2002

Originally posted by Mr Rex
          i need such a plugin through which other members can give each member reputation with reason
          It's already in vBulletin.

Click on the star-looking icon at the bottom-left of each user's post-bit, you can give reputation with a comment of your choice.

The more reputation you obtain, the more green-blocks you get under your name. The value and frequency of reputation is a configurable option in the vBulletin AdminCP.
          To be updated...

Comment

• Alfa1
            • Dec 2005
            • 3.8.x

Aside from the reputation functions in vbulletin, there are additional plugins that you can add.
            I buy 420 forums

Comment