Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pierre99
    • Mar 2011

A list of NICE websites using vBulletin

1) I will like to see few NICEs commercial website using vBulletin 4.x and not only forum. Something WOW!

2) Where can i found information or sample source code to evaluate if the code is well structure & documented. We will like adding some function...and phpBB is a mess!

Thanks

ps: the design of this forum is ordinary.
    Last edited by Pierre99; Mon 7 Mar '11, 5:47pm.
  • Reeve of Shinra
    • Sep 2001

You may want to ask some of these questions on a place like theadminzone.com.
    Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

• Pierre99
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Reeve of Shinra
      You may want to ask some of these questions on a place like theadminzone.com.
      I don't see why?

I am a potentiel customer, i will like to see from the vBulletin vendor how there bests customers use there products for and if there product is adaptable.

Comment

• JacobSuth
        • Feb 2011
        • 4.1.x

Search Powered by vBulletin™ Version on google.

Comment

• ENF
          • Apr 2002

Originally posted by Pierre99
          I don't see why?

I am a potentiel customer, i will like to see from the vBulletin vendor how there bests customers use there products for and if there product is adaptable.
          The point of this site is to demonstrate the basic function of the product and support of the same, not a glamor show. Reeve of Shinra is right, check out sites like The Admin Zone, where the whole point is to talk to other forum owners and showcase completed sites.
          To be updated...

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
            vBulletin Support
            • Aug 2002
            • 5.7.X

1) I will like to see few NICEs commercial website using vBulletin 4.x and not only forum. Something WOW!
            World's largest marketing/webmaster community. Includes large collection of tools.

Informatica portaalsite met dagelijks nieuws, downloads, tutorials, lessen, een woordenlijst en een drukbezocht forum. De supernanny voor je PC!

2) Where can i found information or sample source code to evaluate if the code is well structure & documented. We will like adding some function...and phpBB is a mess!
            Unfortunately due to the visible source nature of PHP (the programming language vBulletin is written in), sending out trial copies is not a feasible option, as any limitations we put in could be very easily circumvented.

ps: the design of this forum is ordinary.
            A new default style is currently being worked on but you don't have to stick with this. This is just the canvas for you to create your own look and feel on.
            Last edited by Trevor Hannant; Sat 26 Nov '11, 8:19am.
            Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
            - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Reeve of Shinra
              • Sep 2001

I don't see why?

well, you asked about source code quality and 99% of the dirt is hidden behind a forum that only licensed users can access.
              Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

• edyy
                • Jul 2010
                • 4.2.x

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant
                http://forums.digitalpoint.com

Informatica portaalsite met dagelijks nieuws, downloads, tutorials, lessen, een woordenlijst en een drukbezocht forum. De supernanny voor je PC!

http://www.monocleonthemouse.com/
                All the examples are verry well done, at least the cms section. Personanly i didn't thinked to do that to my CMS
                GAMES AREA & COMPUTER GAMES

Comment

• Thalada
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant
                  http://forums.digitalpoint.com

Unfortunately due to the visible source nature of PHP (the programming language vBulletin is written in), sending out trial copies is not a feasible option, as any limitations we put in could be very easily circumvented.

A new default style is currently being worked on but you don't have to stick with this. This is just the canvas for you to create your own look and feel on.
                  Nice list mate When will our official forum join in that list?? lol

Comment

• Pierre99
                    • Mar 2011

Thanks you for the links. I Appreciate.

ps: I mean "information or sample source code"....not the entire source code...maybe 1 sample file. To evaluate quickly the internal documentation. I will like to have an idea if I compare with phpBB. I know, it is difficult to evaluate with 1 file....but it's the same, if i ask someone...it depend on the experience...!
                    Last edited by Pierre99; Tue 8 Mar '11, 7:00am.

Comment

• magmf
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 4.1.x

my website is also a good example on what you can do using default vbulletin style http://under-linux.org

Comment

• Cassandra Flores
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by magmf
                        my website is also a good example on what you can do using default vbulletin style https://<a href="http://under-linux....-linux.org</a>
                        I love your website and how you have integrated a wiki into it. Where did you get the wiki? what did you have to do to get it like it is? Can it be edited by your users?

I really want to have my future website just like that?

Comment

• funmasti
                          • Oct 2009
                          • 3.8.x

you may also try bigboards for a huge list of top forums around the world
                          Mastiya

Comment

• Alfa1
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 3.8.x

Big boards has not been updated for years. That site is dead.
                            I buy 420 forums

Comment

• edyy
                              • Jul 2010
                              • 4.2.x

Originally posted by magmf
                              my website is also a good example on what you can do using default vbulletin style http://under-linux.org
                              NIce one, what slider you use ?, I also loved your ad widget.
                              GAMES AREA & COMPUTER GAMES

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...