X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DirtRider
    • Apr 2009
    • 4.2.X

Where to get good skins

Where are good sites to get the best themes or skins as you guys call them. I found this site and I am impressed so I would be looking for other sites with similar quality work

• Pope Viper
    • Mar 2006

อัพเดทล่าสุดจาก ambking พนันออนไลน์ชั้นนำ ambking เป็นเว็บไซต์พนันออนไลน์ที่เป็นที่นิยมในประเทศไทย ทางเว็บไซต์นี้ได้มีการอัพเดทล่าสุดที่จะนำเสนอข้อมูลที่น่าสนใจแก่ผู้เล่นออนไลน์ทุกคน ไม่ว่าจะเป็นโปรโมชั่นที่น่าสนใจ, โปรแกรมเกมที่หลากหลาย, รูปแบบการเล่นที่ง่ายและสะดวก, และการให้บริการลูกค้าที่ประทับใจ ambking เป็นเว็บไซต์พนันออนไลน์ที่เป็นที่นิยมในประเทศไทย มีโปรโมชั่นที่น่าสนใจและเครดิตฟรีสำหรับสมาชิกใหม่ ambking มีให้เลือกเล่นเกมทดลองฟรีเพื่อความสนุกและความเข้าใจกฎของเกม มีโปรแกรมเกมพนันออนไลน์ที่หลากหลายให้เลือก มีบริการลูกค้าที่หมดจด ambking เครดิตฟรี ในส่วนนี้เราจะเน้นพูดถึงโปรโมชั่นของ ambking เครดิตฟรีที่ผู้เล่นสามารถรับได้ทันทีเมื่อสมัครสมาชิกใหม่กับเว็บไซต์นี้ โปรโมชั่นเครดิตฟรีนั้นเป็นโอกาสที่ดีที่จะเริ่มการเล่นพนันในเว็บไซต์นี้โดยไม่ต้องลงทุนเอง โปรโมชั่น วิธีรับ เครดิตฟรีสมัครสมาชิก ทำการสมัครสมาชิกใหม่บน ambking แล้วติดต่อทีมงานเพื่อรับเครดิตฟรี โบนัสฝากครั้งแรก ทำการฝากเงินครั้งแรกเข้าสู่บัญชีผู้ใช้งานบน ambking กับยอดเงินตามที่กำหนด รับโบนัสฝากเงินเพิ่มจากเว็บไซต์ โปรโมชั่นรายเดือน สมาชิกที่ใช้บริการ regcon ให้เครื่องมือทำบัญชีมาร์เก็ตติ้ง สามารถสร้าง ตารางกิจกรรมของรายเดือน และสามารถทำระบบแจกแจงประมาณบัญชีที่เสียกระทำประมาณบังคับใช้ โปรโมชั่นเครดิตฟรีของ ambking เป็นโอกาสที่ดีที่ผู้เล่นไม่ควรพลาด เพราะเป็นวิธีที่ดีในการเริ่มต้นการเล่นพนันออนไลน์ โดยไม่มีค่าใช้จ่ายใดๆ กรุณาติดต่อทีมงาน ambking เพื่อขอรับโปรโมชั่นครั้งแรกของคุณ! ambking ทดลองเล่น ในส่วนนี้เรามอบโอกาสให้คุณได้ทดลองเล่นเกมพนันออนไลน์บน ambking ฟรี โดยไม่ต้องเสี่ยงที่จะสูญเสียเงินของคุณ […]

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
      vBulletin Support
      • Aug 2002
      • 5.7.X

http://www.minerskinz.com is another I'd spend time looking at
      Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Loco.M
        • Mar 2005
        • 3.5.x

You can get skins at vbulletin.org or I have this list of vBulletin 4.x designers
        -- Web Developer for hire
        ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

• Carlos 360
          Banned
          • May 2008
          • 3.7.x

CompleteVB's support sucks. They never really respond to you if you're asking about custom vb4 design.

Comment

• BBR-APBT
            • Nov 2005

99% of the good vBulletin skinners left with the vB4 release. Half of which just completely sold their business. Just like the Modding community most people left. Specially since we have to update the mod for every point release because of this new agile devlopment. I just can not find the time to keep my mods updated let alone my site. vB4 is a disaster.

If you find a decent skinner good luck keeping the skin up to date with the point releases. Plus vB is releasing a new skin which will change style vars again. If you can not skin on your own it will cost you a arm and a leg just to keep the site updated.
            My statements are based on the forums not the CMS as I do not and will not use it.
            If I wanted faulty software I would code it my self. When I pay I expect to get what is advertised. I do not feel I got what I paid for.
            In an honest opinion I feel I paid for vB 5.0 beta 7

Comment

• funmasti
              • Oct 2009
              • 3.8.x

forummonkey is publishing some great stuff, you might check them 2, but i am not recommending them bcoz i never used 'em.
              Last edited by funmasti; Wed 2 Mar '11, 9:25pm.
              Mastiya

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...