• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EGS
    • Jun 2006
    • 3.6.x

Discount to Upgrade & Renew 2 Licenses to vB 4.1.1 Publishing Suite

Hello!

I would like a discount so that I can afford to upgrade & renew my 2 vBulletin forum licenses to vBulletin 4.1.1 Publishing Suite.

I would like to purchase this discount combination for $200 each. I do not believe I will be able to upgrade both at the same time due to my poverty and my poverty's pay schedule.

Is there a discount code in which you can provide me via PM that would be good for two uses to reduce $50 while checking out to renew/upgrade from a newly-expired vBulletin forum license to the entire publishing suite. Again I stress, I need it to either work twice so I can upgrade both or please provide 2 separate discount codes.

Thank you!
    > Follow this link for the CHEAPEST Domain Name Registration - Domain Transfers Are Even Cheaper! :)
    WoW Accounts, FFXI Accounts, Aion Accounts, FFXIV Accounts, MMORPG Market
  • Ace
    • Apr 2004
    • 4.2.X

lol. Not likely.

Maybe sell some poor saps wow account?
    My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
    vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• beishe8
      • Oct 2005
      • 4.2.X

There are for sale some cheap vB4 licences on the market.
      You may risk and buy some of them.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

• Katelyn
        • Jan 2011
        • 4.1.x

Originally posted by EGS
        I would like to purchase this discount combination for $200 each. I do not believe I will be able to upgrade both at the same time due to my poverty and my poverty's pay schedule.
        Really? If you are in poverty, maybe you should rethink running expensive website ventures. Looking at your website, you're operating for profit and accepting donations to support your site? That's confusing...

Well, there are no discounts, not for people in poverty or otherwise. You should try the used license market. I wish I could claim poverty and get discounts on nice software. :P

PS: There is always free forum software like phpBB, MyBB, etc.

Comment

• feldon23
          • Nov 2001
          • 3.7.x

You're on 3.8.6. Give your situation, and apparent problems with database backup/restore, going to vB4 makes no sense.

Comment

• Katelyn
            • Jan 2011
            • 4.1.x

Originally posted by feldon23
            You're on 3.8.6. Give your situation, and apparent problems with database backup/restore, going to vB4 makes no sense.
            I read through his site and it's not database problems he's having, someone exposed him scamming people and he restored the database to erase the evidence. It's quite a drama filled read...

Comment

• feldon23
              • Nov 2001
              • 3.7.x

LOL Well, it's a WoW plat site. Scams and shady dealings alway surround that sort of thing.

Comment

• Pope Viper
                • Mar 2006

yes, and I think most licensed customers would like for fairies to come out of the sky, and scatter fairy dust over VB 4 to make it all that it was supposed to me.
                Last edited by Pope Viper; Tue 8 Feb '11, 9:33am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...