Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Visionray
    • Jan 2002

One more quick question

ok I feel like a total idiot, but I just purchased vbulliten from the main purchase page. Got the one year lease and install. It keeps referring to it as "Vbulliten" in all my coorespondence, and not Vbulliten 2". Do you think I purchased the old version- do they still sell the old version? Im confused.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

No, only the latest version is available for download so you don't have to worry about it. The download zip file will be called 'vbulletin2.zip'.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Pingu
      • Jan 2001

You get access to the members section of vBulletin, which contains the latest downloads, and a lot of good information

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Do make sure you're downloading from this page:

Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Visionray
          • Jan 2002

phew! Ok thanks everyone. Im still waiting for my server to get set up so I will have to wait until then. This seems like a great community.

Comment

• DBZFanCentral
            • Nov 2001

Originally posted by Visionray
            phew! Ok thanks everyone. Im still waiting for my server to get set up so I will have to wait until then. This seems like a great community.
            hope you have fun here

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...