Is vBSEO Worth The Money?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fluidswork
    • Jan 2010

so nobody can confirm this that is vbseo worth the money or not ......................????

Comment

• Ace
      • Apr 2004
      • 4.2.X

Originally posted by fluidswork
      so nobody can confirm this that is vbseo worth the money or not ......................????
      Personally, given that my advertising revenue is now in excess of 200x what it was prior to vBSEOing all my sites (paying for itself several times over), I think it's worth the money.

My usual disclaimer: I work for vBSEO.
      My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
      vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• Mark.B
        vBulletin Support
        • Feb 2004
        • 6.0.X

Originally posted by fluidswork
        It really all depends on your site.

I don't use vBSEO's full product, but I do use their free sitemap generator and I can tell you that does really does work. It's obvious they know what they're doing, and I would contend that if you have a site with decent content, vBSEO will *probably* be helpful in getting that content better placed in search engines.

What it won't do is turn an empty site or one with very little real content, into an overnight traffic magnet.
        MARK.B
        vBulletin Support
        ------------
        My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
        My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Ace
          • Apr 2004
          • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Mark.B
          What it won't do is turn an empty site or one with very little real content, into an overnight traffic magnet.
          QFT.

It's not a magic bullet, content is still critical.
          My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
          vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• Marco Mamdouh
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Ace
            QFT.

It's not a magic bullet, content is still critical.
            Agreed.
            Marco Mamdouh Fahem.
            OUZMind Lead Developers
            vBFoster Lead Developers

Comment

• zelnik
              • Aug 2008
              • 4.2.X

I would say it's worth it. My forum is in a small niche market (apart from the here today gone tomorrow sites) most of them run vbulletin and most of the competition has similar content but I rank higher than all but one site and 65+% of my traffic comes from Google.

Now if the majority of my competition run vbulletin but not vbseo then one can only assume my 'success' is down to SEO?

Comment

• Jim Hart
                • May 2011
                • 4.1.x

I've had vBSEO for several weeks and have seen a significant increase in google traffic. On some days more than double compared to what it was prior to the vBSEO installation.

Not so much on older links or key word rankings yet.. but on new content, particularly "latest news" type content we're drawing in quite a bit more search engine traffic and are positioned higher in the search engine rankings.

Be interesting to see what happens moving forward regarding the older links and key word rankings but even if things stay the same I'm more than pleased.

If you are an expert on SEO and have the time to fiddle around with everything then perhaps it is worth it to you to save the $150 and do it all yourself.

But if you are someone like myself who knows absolutely nothing about SEO, sitemaps and all the rest, nor has the time to figure it all out and fiddle with it, then a product like vBSEO is probably a no brainer. For a reasonable fee the vBSEO folks installed the product for me, set up all the settings and it is now maintenance free and running itself. I'm very happy.
                Last edited by Jim Hart; Sun 11 Dec '11, 6:06am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...