Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KirkH
    • Dec 2009

Having trouble downloading vbulletin

Hi i don't know if this is the right spot to post but i'm having trouble downloading vbulletin and i wen't to my members page and clicked download vbulletin and nothing happened. I was also wondering where is the edit license and submit url links are located because i saw
    As a holder of a valid and active vBulletin license, you are entitled to download the latest version of the software from this private members page. To enable this option we require you to enter the URL of where your forums are installed or where you intend to install them. Please use the Edit License or Submit URL links.
    and i was looking for those links but i couldn't find the links. I can't do online support tickets or phone support cause i didn't purchase it with my vBulletin license.
  • we_are_borg
    • Aug 2004
    • 4.2.X

Just send a mail to [email protected] if you have issues downloading that is the fastest way there is to get it sorted.
    Earlier today i downloaded vBulletin and it was slow with starting and download speed was fine.

Comment

• KirkH
      • Dec 2009

I already emailed [email protected] and i haven't recieved a email back yet from them and it's been like 2 hours now

Comment

• Loco.M
        • Mar 2005
        • 3.5.x

it may take longer then 2 hours
        have you tried a support ticket? if you can access that part..
        -- Web Developer for hire
        ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

• KirkH
          • Dec 2009

i have accessed and sent a support ticke and i guess i have to be a bit more patient. I'm just so excited that my dad got me a vBulletin license for me for Christmas

Comment

• Loco.M
            • Mar 2005
            • 3.5.x

i understand
            don't bump your support ticket, or it'll be knocked back to the end of the que again
            -- Web Developer for hire
            ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

• KirkH
              • Dec 2009

Got it.

Comment

• Zachery
                Former vBulletin Support
                • Jul 2002

I haven't looked at your ticket, but make sure you've edited and setup your license as well as clicking on the "Download vBulletin Suite/Forum" link.

Comment

• KirkH
                  • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Zachery
                  I haven't looked at your ticket, but make sure you've edited and setup your license as well as clicking on the "Download vBulletin Suite/Forum" link.
                  This is located in my private customer members page correct?

Comment

• Zachery
                    Former vBulletin Support
                    • Jul 2002

Yes, though it looks like there may have een an issue with the purchase. I've assigned your ticket to the person who completed your transaction. As soon as they have some more information for you they'll respond.

Comment

• KirkH
                      • Dec 2009

So it's a technical issue. How long does it usually take to fix a problem with mine that i'm dealing with estimating?

Comment

• Zachery
                        Former vBulletin Support
                        • Jul 2002

I do not have a timeframe for a fix for you, since it is far and wide out of my ability to fix.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...