X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gojuryu
    • Nov 2010
    • 3.6.x

PHP-Fusion to vBulletin 4.0

I am a long time PHP-Fusion user since 2005 and am considering converting to vBulletin 4.0 CMS with Forums unbranded. My current site is http://www.gojuryu.net. If and in the event I leave the PHP-Fusion platform I will have many other webmasters soon following my actions.

I require to following items and need to confirm they are available before I continue with my purchase.
    • Is there a script available to convert my existing users and their information PHP-Fusion SQL db to the vBulletin SQL db?
    • Is there a script available to convert my existing forums posts PHP-Fusion SQL db to the vBulletin SQL db?
    • Is there a script available to convert my existing articles, news and custom pages [which are articles too] PHP-Fusion SQL db to the vBulletin SQL db?
    • Is there a script available to convert my existing Weblinks and site links PHP-Fusion SQL db to the vBulletin SQL db?
    • Is there a script available to convert my existing panels [side panels with Google Ads & Sales Panels] PHP-Fusion SQL db to the vBulletin SQL db?

There are two other Major items required as well.
    1. I absolutely must have a new letter [this is what drives the best and most traffic and sales to our back-end] and must retain the existing subscriber base from the user db. Does vBulletin include a reliable news letter that auto subscribes the users and allows them to opt out if they wish?
    2. Our 4,500 members are from all over the world and the site [http://www.gojuryu.net] is written in English with a side panel containing flags for Google translate. Is there such a panel script available for vBulletin is this feature already built in?
  • we_are_borg
    • Aug 2004
    • 4.2.X

There is impex that can do PHP Fusion 6.00.301 to vBulletin but it is a Tier 3 and is not supported or maintained. I have no idea what the impex supports for database conversion if it only does the forums of PHP Fusion or everything. The panels you need to redo anyway even if you can convert because the side panels are also PHP files but for ads you can use the add manager.

1. On vBulletin.org there is an add-on that is very good it even supports bounces and removes them form the mailing list.
    2. Yes there is such add-on for vBulletin but it will trow your SEO way off, you can find it also on vBulletin.org but read the comments not every one is happy with that add-on.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...