Why Should I Choose 4.0 Publishing Suite over 4.0 Forum?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OlympusDragon
    • Oct 2010
    • 3.7.x

Why Should I Choose 4.0 Publishing Suite over 4.0 Forum?

Aside from the additional features, is there any compelling reason why should I choose 4.0 Publishing Suite over 4.0 Forum and pay the extra dollars? Can anyone help me please?

Here's the forum and it's currently being upgraded to version 4 - http://forums.www.voicerecognition.net.au/

Basically, what I needed to know is if there's anything useful in the Publishing Suite and if it's worth the upgrade. Thanks!
  • Ramsesx
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.8.x

If you don't need a cms, blog and more than 30 days ticket support there's no need to pay the extra cash. You need to know this by yourself?

Comment

• Carnage-
      • Jan 2005
      • 3.8.x

If you need more than 30 days ticket support its probably worth the cash; If you intend to make use of the CMS or blogs products it is the only way of getting them.
      Some of my Mods:
      Advanced IP Ban Manager (vb3.6+ version) - Fine grained control over blocking trouble makers.
      Advanced IP Ban Manager (vb4 version) - Fine grained control over blocking trouble makers.
      Use Original thread for Comments - Uses the original thread for comments for any forum threads promoted to CMS articles.
      Custom Friendly Urls - Allows customisation of forum urls from the admin CP.

Comment

• Autopilot
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by OlympusDragon
        Aside from the additional features, is there any compelling reason why should I choose 4.0 Publishing Suite over 4.0 Forum and pay the extra dollars? Can anyone help me please?

Here's the forum and it's currently being upgraded to version 4 - http://forums.www.voicerecognition.net.au/

Basically, what I needed to know is if there's anything useful in the Publishing Suite and if it's worth the upgrade. Thanks!
        Why did you supply a link that doesn't work?

Comment

• OlympusDragon
          • Oct 2010
          • 3.7.x

Originally posted by Autopilot
          Why did you supply a link that doesn't work?
          Well, it works alright...you probably open it while it's being upgraded. We purchased the publishing suite and thanks to all who provided the feedback.

Comment

• Mike4Kayla
            • Feb 2010
            • 4.1.x

tbh i thought that until i brought it, its really worth the £61 or that in your currency.

Comment

• Autopilot
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by OlympusDragon
              Well, it works alright...you probably open it while it's being upgraded. We purchased the publishing suite and thanks to all who provided the feedback.
              Hmmm curious, I keep getting a "Server not found" error, congrats on your purchase, I've been toying with the purchase myself so I'd be interested in your impressions

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...