Why do you need to buy more than one license?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monet
    • Oct 2010
    • 4.0.x

Why do you need to buy more than one license?!

Hello,

I'm confused on why one needs to buy more than one vBulletin license. Well, I do understand that you need to buy, let's say a second Windows XP to install onto another computer (I understand the legality behind this).

But, why would anyone need to buy another vBulletin license to run a website? Um, is it each website requires a different license? Just trying to understand.

Thanks!
  • we_are_borg
    • Aug 2004
    • 4.2.X

Originally posted by monet
    Hello,

I'm confused on why one needs to buy more than one vBulletin license. Well, I do understand that you need to buy, let's say a second Windows XP to install onto another computer (I understand the legality behind this).

But, why would anyone need to buy another vBulletin license to run a website? Um, is it each website requires a different license? Just trying to understand.

Thanks!
    If they allowed to use it on unlimited sites they would not make any money would they. One XP one PC you say thats fair, one vBulletin one install (plus one test in protected folder) is still fair.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
      • Jul 2008

If you setup a site called www.mytestforum.com you need 1 license...
      If you setup a site called www.anothertestforum.com you need a second license...
      and so on...

Comment

• Loco.M
        • Mar 2005
        • 3.5.x

there is no excuse for using stolen (nulled) scripts
        -- Web Developer for hire
        ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...