I'd like to intergrate vBulletin with PHP-Nuke..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GK_3GO
    • Apr 2001

I'd like to intergrate vBulletin with PHP-Nuke..

I'm currently running a UBB Message board and will be switching my site over to a php-nuke portal. I wanted to know if anybody has intergrated PHP-Nuke with vBulletin so that only one account will give you access to the board and the portal content.

I've been looking at tons of sites and I haven't been able to find anything.

I saw vbPortal, but I can't get a copy of that until I purchase vBulletin and I wanted to test it out before hand.

Basically, the one thing holding me back from purchasing vBulletin is finding out if I could intergrate vBulletin with PHP-Nuke.

I'd appreciate any help you guys could give me!
    3rdgen.org - Real Cars, Real People, Real Fast!
  • George L
    Former vBulletin Support
    • May 2000
    • 3.8.x

yes over at vbulletin.org there might be a hack but this forum would not support a hacked vB forum, you'd have to use vbulletin.org forum and the relevant thread over there to ask if you have problems with the hack and it's effects on your vB's operation.
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• GK_3GO
      • Apr 2001

Originally posted by eva2000
      yes over at vbulletin.org there might be a hack but this forum would not support a hacked vB forum, you'd have to use vbulletin.org forum and the relevant thread over there to ask if you have problems with the hack and it's effects on your vB's operation.
      Thanks!
      3rdgen.org - Real Cars, Real People, Real Fast!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...