Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• random person
    replied
    Originally posted by gothic
    Also there is the 'Discussion bot' which ties a vB forum into a Joomla Category/Section. I find this particularly useful. Effectively two way traffic.
    hey, i could recreate the whole forum like this... oO or no? or does it simply embed it in an iframe?

Leave a comment:

• gothic
    replied
    Originally posted by random person
    thank you for your suggestions!
    i might as well look into jfusion then. the biggest disappointment thought is that it will not work in frameless work
    That is a minor drawback, though on the board I used to use that feature I noticed a distinct slow down whilst in frameless mode (vB 3.6.3 at the last count)
    may i at least ask, would it be possible to include joomla blocks from within vbullet then? or access any data from it?
    No, it tends to only work the other way vB (recent threads/latest posts etc) ==>> Joomla
    Also there is the 'Discussion bot' which ties a vB forum into a Joomla Category/Section. I find this particularly useful. Effectively two way traffic.

Leave a comment:

• random person
    replied
    thank you for your suggestions!
    i might as well look into jfusion then. the biggest disappointment thought is that it will not work in frameless work
    oh well

may i at least ask, would it be possible to include joomla blocks from within vbullet then? or access any data from it?

Leave a comment:

• gothic
    replied
    hello,

is there any way how to integrate vbulletin to joomla without need to buy some additional software like bbpixel?

i would use jfusion but their latest supported version is vbulletin 3.8.x

can someone give me some advice?
    The BBPixel option I found 'wanting'
    jFusion does support vB4.0, and works exceptionally well. I have it on a couple of my sites.
    One thing I will say though is that you need to be brave, and not afraid of some pretty heavy configuration to make it work perfectly!

Leave a comment:

• we_are_borg
    replied
    Well you can make your own or get does two, another option is to get the Suite that has a CMS but it not yet as good as Joomla.

Leave a comment:

• random person
    started a topic vbulletin4/ joomla integration

vbulletin4/ joomla integration

hello,

is there any way how to integrate vbulletin to joomla without need to buy some additional software like bbpixel?

i would use jfusion but their latest supported version is vbulletin 3.8.x

can someone give me some advice?