X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • y2ksw
    • Jul 2003

Payment and later refused, Order number: 21CD13A2DC19

Ok guys. I tried it the soft way, it didn't work.

I want to know why the payment was refused and why it was refused without any kind of hint to avoid it to happen again. Since you refused it, it was your job to tell me why you didn't like the money and/or the company.

I understand you are busy and you have little time to spend with small customers, but I find it extremely unfriendly and irritating to refuse business with the same small and long-term customer and give no reason, make it impossible to contact the sales management, get in touch with anybody but by phone.
  • Paul M
    Former Lead Developer
    vB.Com & vB.Org
    • Sep 2004

You are not going to get an answer on the forum.

Btw, if you tried to pay by credit card then it would be the payment processor that refused your payment, and you would need to ask your issuing bank why - they dont pass such information on.
    Baby, I was born this way

Comment

• Quillz
      • Nov 2004
      • 5.0.X

Are you sure you gave a valid credit card number? Did you talk to your bank and/or credit card issuer? More than likely it's an issue with them that is causing your transaction to be refused.
      Forums

Comment

• we_are_borg
        • Aug 2004
        • 4.2.X

You can better email them [email protected]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...