Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CrusaFiction
    • Aug 2010

Why cant I post anywhere but here?!?!?!

I am trying to get assistance with my Impex experience from phpBB3 to vBulletin4, and it says I do not have permissions to post ? What is the deal? I am having trouble and need assistance, yet I am not allowed to ask for it?

My Members / Active Members both Show 0 after I've imported them all successfully...
    Members0Active Members0

I already tried to do the Priority Forum Support thing from the sticky, am I doing something wrong? I don't understand :-/
  • CrusaFiction
    • Aug 2010

Omg, very sorry.. I'm a complete idiot and made a typo in my e-mail address :-/ I apologize, please disregard, close or delete this thread

Comment

• Deadly Stream
      • Mar 2008

You most likely need to update the counters.

Admin > Maintenance > Update Counters > Rebuild Statistics.

As for not being able to post. Did you register with the email address you used when buying vBulletin? If not, you will have to enter the email address you used to register here.
      Epic sunburn!

Comment

• CrusaFiction
        • Aug 2010

Thanks for the reply Deadly, I fixed the posting issue finally.. but am still having issues with the Members: 0 count even after Rebuilding Stats. Thanks for the effort tho

As for further support, not sure exactly what to do next, but I've made a post in the proper section now since we arent supposed to discuss private customer only information in the public channels... hopefully someone can help me out, because I've rebuilt everything that I can think of but it still shows as 0 even tho I see all 8000 users in the REGISTERED USERS group.

At first tho, they werent even showing in the Member List, now at least they are there... thats a start I guess.

Thread made here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...x&goto=newpost

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...