Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sydney078
    • Nov 2001

Posting here since I cant post anywhere else

ahh for some reason this is the only place I am allowed to start a new thead in

Anyway- I wanted to ask in the graphics forum if anyone knew of a template or graphics that I could use that are vampireish/gothic or Buffy/Angel-y ??

Hope someone can help me- THNX
  • George L
    Former vBulletin Support
    • May 2000
    • 3.8.x

reason why is because some forums are only accessible by licensed vB owners... if you have a vB license please enter your vBulletin.com forum username on the form on this page to receive support for this issue: http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php
    - you will need your vB license customer number and password to access this form.
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• sydney078
      • Nov 2001

So- only the head ADMIN that actually purchased the board is suppose to find out how to make changes?? Whats about his MODS and ADMIN? Alrighty then

Comment

• Chen
        • Jun 2001

The owner of the board can go the page we showed you and add your username, and that way you will be able to post in restricted areas.
        Chen Avinadav
        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

• greggish99
          • Dec 2001

Even non-VBulletin owners have suggestions and feedback. I used to be able to post in the "vBulletin 2 Suggestions and Feedback" forum, and I just don't see the logic in now resticting anyone but owners from posting here.

Comment

• WizyWyg
            • Jul 2001

They can post a question here (to see if a feature is being considered or is already in the software).
            There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...