X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GT500
    • May 2010
    • 4.2.X

Resin/Quercus?

Does anyone use vBulletin with Cacho's Resin/Quercus instead of Apache/mod_php? I know that phpBB 3 does not currently work very well with Quercus, and I am wanting something a little bit more compatible with my web server's implementation of PHP.

I know that Caucho uses vBulletin for their own forums, but they use 3.8.3, and not version 4, so I was wondering if version 4 works OK on Quercus.
  • GT500
    • May 2010
    • 4.2.X

OK, I went ahead and purchased vBulletin, and while it doesn't run perfectly on Quercus, since the Quercus 4.0.7 update on Friday it's mostly working well. It likes to have exceptions when users try to give themselves avatars, and it you get an exception when you try to edit your signature after you first create it. I also can't properly install new themes. Other than that everything else seems to be working just fine, and I like some of the features a lot better than what I'm used to. vBulletin has most certainly improved since version 3.x, and I am glad I made the purchase.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...