X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kylecool
    • May 2001

Question about $ and the Affiliate Program

Hi Everyone,

Some of you might know me. I have been thinking and I am like 80% sure I'm gonna buy vB. Buying it is a lot better than Pirating it, and pirating is just wrong. So I will either keep my current BBS or goto Vbulletin... What should I do? Hmm. I am strongly thinking about getting Vbulletin because it's nice, powerful, and all that, but 160 is a lot for me. Anyways, I was wondering if this was ok. It would majorly affect my decesion.

I joined the affiliate program. If I refer myself through it, will it work and be valid? If so, I could get 20% off and that would be real nice. Please, can someone help me and tell me if this is ok to do, as I don't want to get in trouble. Thanks everyone!

-Kyle Reilly
    Senior Production Manager for Kylecool.com and CEO
  • tubedogg
    • Feb 2001

Yes you can do that.

You also know there's an $85 option right?

Comment

• Kylecool
      • May 2001

Originally posted by tubedogg
      Yes you can do that.

You also know there's an $85 option right?
      Yes, 85 dollars. No offense to you, because I think you are nice, but that's STUPID AS HELL. How dumb can I get? lol. I maintain good grades at a College Preparatory High School and it is also a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence. Then I would want to get another year, and make JelSoft even richer than they are. No thank you. I would never in my life do that. That's like leasing a car. STUPID!!! I may only be 15, but I am very sagacious for my age.

Thanks for the official answer. I will probably get it then from the affiliate link, and save myself a couple of bucks. However, should I purchase it and find out that it doesn't work and I get in trouble, I won't be happy. Thank you! :-D

-Kyle

Comment

• Nicholas Brown
        • Oct 2000
        • 1.1.x

Yes, 85 dollars. No offense to you, because I think you are nice, but that's STUPID AS HELL. How dumb can I get? lol. I maintain good grades at a College Preparatory High School and it is also a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence. Then I would want to get another year, and make JelSoft even richer than they are. No thank you. I would never in my life do that. That's like leasing a car. STUPID!!! I may only be 15, but I am very sagacious for my age.
        Kyle, I dont think there was any need for such a rude response. Kevin was only stating a fact to you, and infact...trying to help you.

IMO There was no need for such a response!

Comment

• Kylecool
          • May 2001

Nicholas,

I am truely sorry to Kevin. I didn't mean to be harsh, I'm just a good writer and I can be better, lol. I am sorry and I just wanted to tell you I would never do the 85 buck thing and I was giving my honest opinion on it by exercising my Constitutional Rights as an American Citizen. Under section (Usually I'd put all this, but I'm not in the mood, lol.)

Kevin,
          I am sorry if I offended you in any way, whether direct or indirectly. I didn't mean to be like that, I was merely expressing my STRONG opinion on the matter. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for the rudeness I might of caused, and I thank you in advance for your accepting of this. Thank you!

-Kyle
          15 Year old Computer Dude

Comment

• tubedogg
            • Feb 2001

I didn't really take it that way, Nick...

Comment

• freehtml
              • Apr 2001
              • 4.1.x

Re: Question about $ and the Affiliate Program

Originally posted by Kylecool

I joined the affiliate program. If I refer myself through it, will it work and be valid? If so, I could get 20% off and that would be real nice. to do,
              I should had done this while I brought my license
              iHu6.com (BETA) - www.ihu6.com

Comment

• Kylecool
                • May 2001

Yea, you save $32.00!

-Kyle

Comment

• Joe
                  • May 2000

I went with the 1 year lease when i first purchased... why? Becouse i purchased when 1.12b came out! I didnt think Jelsoft would make it for a year honestly... i just wanted an alternitive to the UBB support
                  Bike Forums.net

Comment

• Chrysalis
                    • May 2001

Let me get this right I just paid $85 for my vbb licence after I setup the affil does this mean I will get a check in the post now?

Comment

• Kylecool
                      • May 2001

If you signed up through your referral link.

-kyle

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...