X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • logic_mind
    • Dec 2001

why i do nedd to buy vbulletin

hi

as web designer,, i am looking to introduce something special for my web visitor

i found that a product that i pay to get is something make my works more profisional

i did pay to get vbulletin

but the surprise was that i was stupid ,

because where i looking to be different, i found others make no efort at all and pay nothig to have the same vbulltin

here you can see

[edited- Steve]

and here

[edited - Steve]

these people are cracking and giving away the dream of us to be different

they r breaking all the rules

and they are hosted by a company which is reachable by the vbulletin owners to stop them

[edited - Steve]

[edited - Steve]

can't anyone make just one move to stop this

where is the vbulletin can't they protect thair own product

please do something od admit that you can not do anything at all ,,,sooo we can look for a powerful site that have all the tools to protect or mney

thanx
    Last edited by Steve Machol; Sat 8 Dec '01, 10:50am.
  • Craig Armstrong
    • Feb 2001

You should report this to [email protected]. I'd also delete those URLs before the wrong people start downloading the pirated vBulletins.

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

I've reported this and edited out the URLs. In the future it would be best to do as Craig suggests and send an email to [email protected]
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...