Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpankMe
    • Mar 2001

Corporate Licence question

We had a need at work for some Document/Procedure management software and I thought vBulletin (with some modification) would be the perfect software.

I already run vBulletin on my own server for SpankMe's Empire.

I setup a test environment up at work and started making the mods needed to make vBulletin into what we require. After showing the results to the boss and fellow employees who thought, "cool, we could do with that", they now want to purchase a licence to use it.

My questions are as follows:
    1. I did not see anything referring to corporate licenses in your licence page so I assume the cost is no different from everyone else [img]/forum/images/icons/icon5.gif[/img]
    2. We need to setup vBulletin on two servers. The second is a backup and will only be used if the first is down. The second will be auto-updated from the first. Do we need to pay for two licenses even thou only one will ever be used at a time [img]/forum/images/icons/icon5.gif[/img]
    3. I also need a development environment for making/testing more changes. I gather from what I have read, that this does not require a licence [img]/forum/images/icons/icon5.gif[/img]
    SpankMe
    Kiwi Biker
    SV Portal
  • tubedogg
    • Feb 2001

1. Correct.

2. You should send an email to [email protected] with this question as I can't make that call.

3. Correct as long as it is not publicly accessable.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...