X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gmptp
    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by beishe8
    Now without the sales joke:
    The old licence does not expire ever. Annual renewal means that if there was a new version of the Blog such as 2.2.2 I could not download it without a renewal.
    There is no new version and there is no more renewal available.

Edit:

Sorry, I have no idea...

Bro does it mean I can still use the vbulletin 3.8.x and vblog 2.0.2 after the license expired, Can I still use it if after the license expired if I were to buy?
    *no upgrade or newer version is fine, I just want v3.8.5 with vblog .2.0.2, any idea?

Comment

• Geni
      • Oct 2008
      • 3.8.x

You can use it if you already have a blog license. You cannot purchase a new blog license and if you purchase the vb4 publishing suite you cannot use that blog with your vb 3.8.

In short, unless you already have a blog license you cannot purchase a new one for vb 3.8.

Comment

• beishe8
        • Oct 2005
        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by gmptp
        Can I still use it if after the license expired if I were to buy?
        You could use it after the licence expired but I think you cannot buy-transfer the blog.
        I repeat: I THINK !

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

• setishock
          • Jun 2005
          • 4.2.x

gmptp
          I got your PM. I reported it.
          What you're not understanding is the blog add on for 3.8 is not available, period. And you wanting to trade a new VB4 license for 3.8 with 2.02 blog sounds fishy at best. Stay out of my PM box in the future.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...