Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unicorn2433
    • Mar 2008

vb4 suite

I need to renew my license and I am gonna go with just the forum one for now. But if I decided in a month or so that I wanted the suite would there be a way to pay the difference and change to suite?
  • unicorn2433
    • Mar 2008

oh also I have a leased license that is gonna expire. If i purchase 4.0 series will I still be able to run the 3 series until i have the time to sit down and update my site?

Comment

• borbole
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by unicorn2433
      I need to renew my license and I am gonna go with just the forum one for now. But if I decided in a month or so that I wanted the suite would there be a way to pay the difference and change to suite?
      Yes, you can upgrade your licence to include the suite at a later time of your choosing.

Originally posted by unicorn2433
      oh also I have a leased license that is gonna expire. If i purchase 4.0 series will I still be able to run the 3 series until i have the time to sit down and update my site?
      Yes again, you can run the 3 series if you purchase a 4 series license.

Comment

• unicorn2433
        • Mar 2008

ah okay thanks so much I was worried I would be down until i had time to upgrade to 4 version

Comment

• borbole
          • Feb 2010

You are welcome

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...