X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaceJunkie
    • Jun 2005
    • 3.8.x

What will it cost to renew my License?

My current license expires Aug 15th '10 what will it cost to renew?

Thanks

• Ace
    • Apr 2004
    • 4.2.X

Why dont you check it yourself?

There are so many variables (none of which you have mentioned), that there is no way anyone could tell you.
    My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
    vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• Mike Anime
      • Oct 2004
      • 3.7.x

if you log into the members area and click on the product you want classic forum or suite it will give you the price it will cost you.

even if you just want the newest 3.x.x product you still have to choose 4.x.x forum only or suite.

if you have an owned licence you can run what ever version you are running for ever the only issue is if your version is EOL or not.

Comment

• RaceJunkie
        • Jun 2005
        • 3.8.x

So I guess I am looking at having to pay $175.00 to renew my license in August vs the old cheaper fee. I am running 3.8 right now because of all the negative feedback I have read about 4.0 I most likely will not upgrade my site by August so I just wanted to know if I will be forced to pay $175.00 after August 15th or will my license still be good until 4.0 reaches it's EOL.

Comment

• Reeve of Shinra
          • Sep 2001

After August - you'll have to pay the 175 if you want any updates for 3.8.
          Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...