X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • majglow
    • Nov 2001

Licences

Hello,

I would like to purchase vBulletin, however, it would be to heavilty modify before using on my website.

My question is, with one licence, am I allowed to first use it on my PC at home to develop the website, then put everything on the webserver (same licence), and delete everything on my PC.

Also, if the previous is ok, is it ok that I keep everything on my PC for developing purposes? So, I would have 2 versions of it running. What's on my server, for the world, and what's on my PC so that I can further develop, test, make bug fixes, before uploading to the server?

Thanks,
    Carl
  • Kaizen
    • Aug 2001

That is allowed.

As long as the one on your computer remains private and registration upon it is not allowed.
    Email: [email protected]
    Site: Under Construction

Comment

• tubedogg
      • Feb 2001

You can even run it on a remote server - so long as you do not allow public access to it. If you have moderators or co-admins you are welcome to let them access it, but you cannot make it open to the general public

Comment

• Kaizen
        • Aug 2001

Originally posted by tubedogg
        You can even run it on a remote server - so long as you do not allow public access to it. If you have moderators or co-admins you are welcome to let them access it, but you cannot make it open to the general public
        lol
        Email: [email protected]
        Site: Under Construction

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...