Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kirovek
    • Jan 2010

"Previous" button for content page?

Hi all, I played around with the demo and actually was quite pleased with it. I liked it better than the IP products. During my time with the demo, I didn't have a chance to figure out if there was a way to add a "previous" button or link on a main content page. So for instance, if you want to post the news happening in Florida for December 5th, and you want readers to be able to click "previous" or "back" or something to that effect, to view all the news posts from December 4th, 3rd and so on. Is this possible? If so, is it difficult to accomplish?

Thanks for any information on this.

-K
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

You may turn on Pagination Links for the section and it will have little pagination boxes like what you get on a multi-paged thread, or multi-paged forumdisplay page.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Kirovek
      • Jan 2010

Would this work if you have say, 5 articles one day, and 2 articles on another day? I ask because when I was trying to determine how many articles were showing it would only allow me to do, say, 3 articles, or all articles. I came across a post that said this would be added in 4.02. Ideally what I would like to have is just a button that says "previous" and links to a page with that days articles.

Comment

• Lynne
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Oct 2004

I don't see any option to group the articles by date and then page through them that way.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment