Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TaP
    • Aug 2001

UBB 6.1.0.1 to VBB

How easy is it to convert? I like the way VBB looks, and how fast it is, but I like UBB beasue it is very easy to use....what tools do I need to convert?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

An official UBB 6.1 import script is currently unde development. I don't know when it will be ready. However there is a UBB 6.05 script so if you can downgrade to that version you'd be able to import immediately.

P.S. All import scripts are available to licensed customers in the Members Area.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• TaP
      • Aug 2001

Okay, so I back it up, there is a UBB 6.05 to VBB 2.2.1 or whatever the latest version is...right?

Comment

• The Prohacker
        • Apr 2001
        • 3.8.x

There is an importer for the UBB 6.0 version, but not for 6.1. There is currently one for 6.1 under development, but no offical date for release........

You are going to have to down grade your ubb to 6.05 and then do the vB import. You can search here or on InfoPop on how to downgrade, several UBB users have done this....

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...