I have decided to purchase the VB 4.0 Publishing suite, So please help me out !!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fluidswork
    • Jan 2010

I have decided to purchase the VB 4.0 Publishing suite, So please help me out !!!!

Here are some of my question ...........

1 - Will i have access to modification forum for vbulletin , like we can get the code to modify it and add some extra features .... so will I get that in my license as after purchasing it...........

2 - Is this license life time ?

3 - How long will i get updates on Vb 4.0 Suite ?

4 - and how long will it take to activate our license ?

And one more thing is that can i use some extra code available on net on my license vbulletin and will this effect and terms and condition as i am purchasing the new license ......

So please help me out .......

Thanks
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

1. Yes, you just need to use your same email when registering over there and also in your members area here all vbulletin.org to verify your status.

2. The vb4 license if for the lifetime of vb4. vb5 will be a different license.

3. For the life of the product. At some time vb4 will no longer be supported (like 3.6 is End of Life now)

4. An hour or two? I honestly don't remember exactly how long.

5. You will get support here for your unmodified board. If you choose to modify it and then have problems, you will have to disable those modifications in order to get help.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• fluidswork
      • Jan 2010

Hello ,

If i buy a Vb 4.0 Suite then can i able to download the older version like 3.8.0 or not ????

Please help me out ................

Thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...