Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kpalania
    • Jan 2010

Integration with a J2EE application and Single Sign On

I am considering purchasing VBulletin and integrating it with my J2EE application. While I am still looking into what it takes to enable this integration, I was wondering if VBulletin supports single sign on so that my users do not have to login to VBulletin once they have been authenticated to the application. Any thoughts?
  • 360training
    • Feb 2010

I'm trying to do the same. Any help in this regard would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

• feldon23
      • Nov 2001
      • 3.7.x

Originally posted by kpalania
      I was wondering if VBulletin supports single sign
      No.

Comment

• Reeve of Shinra
        • Sep 2001

SSO has been a major request over the years but its currently not an option and it doesn't appear on the roadmap at this time.
        Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

• kyrgyz
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Reeve of Shinra
          SSO has been a major request over the years but its currently not an option and it doesn't appear on the roadmap at this time.
          vBulletin is very shortsighted in this respect as its customers might wanna have any imaginable combination of different kinds of shoftware to suite their custom needs. If IPS can do it, why not vBulletin?

Comment

• abrecher
            • Jun 2005

IP.Converge works really nicely. I'm still shocked that VB hasn't addressed SSO one bit.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...