Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chloe
    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Mermaid
    Are you saying I'm stupid because I want a manual for software I buy?
    I got the opposite. That the people who can't relate to other people's need for a manual are the stupid ones.

Comment

• we_are_borg
      • Aug 2004
      • 4.2.X

Are you saying I'm stupid because I want a manual for software I buy?
      No, i mean to say that people are stupid to not relate to persons like you and me that wanna have an up to date manual. Every time some one begins about a new manual thats up to date for vb4 they point to 3.8 its not even the same anymore and now we have blog, cms and lots of other things changed. Also a nice up to date API would be nice because the phpdocument thing is not working for me to generate it, and even so if its generated so easily why has it not been done then by vBulletin.

Sorry guys but English is not my native language and have a hard time expressing my self in stronger words.

Comment

• Mermaid
        • Mar 2008
        • 3.6.x

Originally posted by we_are_borg
        No, i mean to say that people are stupid to not relate to persons like you and me that wanna have an up to date manual. ........
        Sorry guys but English is not my native language and have a hard time expressing my self in stronger words.
        Very sorry, I misunderstood you.

Comment

• we_are_borg
          • Aug 2004
          • 4.2.X

Very sorry, I misunderstood you.
          No problem i need to be more precise in what i express.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...