Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CharmedOne
    • Nov 2001

Help, Please.

At/Before Christmas I am getting vBulliten...but need help.
    I have never used vBulliten before and now am going to be the owner of a new HUGE set of boards!

I was wondering if anyone, eg. a very experienced member would like to be a tech on my boards, we can talk and you can help me and my two other owners do this....please reply...I'm going crazy!
  • George L
    Former vBulletin Support
    • May 2000
    • 3.8.x

ah but part of the fun is feeling your way around vBulletin

seriously this forum and the search function along with the mods and members are a huge source for asking your questions
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• freehtml
      • Apr 2001
      • 4.1.x

Re: Help, Please.

Originally posted by CharmedOne
      At/Before Christmas I am getting vBulliten...but need help.
      I have never used vBulliten before and now am going to be the owner of a new HUGE set of boards!

I was wondering if anyone, eg. a very experienced member would like to be a tech on my boards, we can talk and you can help me and my two other owners do this....please reply...I'm going crazy!
      wat do u need to find out?? I had been using vBulletin since the 2.0 RC version.....
      iHu6.com (BETA) - www.ihu6.com

Comment

• Kaizen
        • Aug 2001

I could help.

I have been using vbulletin more-or-less from the beginning and I admin a lot of other boards ffor people.

e.g.

Email: [email protected]
        Site: Under Construction

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...