X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rock On
    • Mar 2009

vBulletin 4.0 Gold & vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite

Hi there,
    Its been long since I have utilize my site and the forum due to busy schedules and I've sort of losing track of it.

Recently I've receive the announcement regarding the launched of the new vBulletin 4.0 Gold which comes with the Publishing Suite.

My questions are;
    1) What is this Publishing Suite and what is it used for? Does it come together with the vBulletin 4.0 Forum?
    2) What are the new features or are there any new features or functionality in vBulletin 4.0 compare with vB 3.8.x? I heard there is some SEO features in it, is it true? How is it compared with vBSEO?
    3) Are there built-in templates/the,es in the new vBulletin 4.0 Gold? Cos I sort of don't really like the template/theme, colors and layout of the new vB 4.
    4) Can I upgrade vB 3.8.x to vB 4.0 easily? Is the upgrade process same as upgrading vB 3.8.x?
    5) What is the current cost for the new purchase of the vBulletin 4.0 Forum & the vBulletin Publish Suite?

Please help advise.

Thanks & Regards
  • s0lidgr0und
    • May 2007
    • 3.6.x

1) Publishing Suite is the forum, the blog, and the cms. It's a different product than just the forum
    3) There's a default theme that you can change or you can upload other styles.
    4) Yes, upgrade is the same process.
    5) $250 to upgrade, $285 for new.
    s.molinari - I would like to ask all customers to definitely feedback issues with the software and be specific with the issues, but to basically suck-up what happened in the past and try to just look forward.

Comment

• IDN
      • Apr 2002
      • 3.5.x

Features, no real new features were added. new skin and higher price.

New skin, notices system, a more complicated search feature is about it for new features. It's vB 3.8x with a new skin. Mods exist for everything that vB4 does, and less bugs.
      Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...