This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bookmarc
    • Dec 2007

For people who dont care about surfers with IE6 PLEASE read this (including IB) ==> http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...=1#post1885336

Comment

• Protoss
      • Dec 2004
      • 3.8.x

@schwab2clarkson
      It has been stated over and over again. Microsoft still support IE6 and some people can't or do not wish to update their browser until Microsoft STOP all support for IE6.
      The traffic/usage percentages have been posted by Admins with large sites and my site is a Windows site (6 years Microsoft Community listed) and I know what I'm talking about.

It would be better for all of us discussing this in a sensible manner if you kindly stopped trolling the thread with your rude and childish remarks.
      You quite clearly, unfortunately for the rest of us, do not have the experience or knowledge to talk sense and are simply acting as a troll.

Comment

• vivamexico55
        • Mar 2005

OMG Schwab2 stop trolling please! And you still get serious responses from Zachery, what patience.

Comment

• paulscott
          • Jan 2010

I dont see my post and I am registered?

Comment

• Kusadasi-Guy
            • May 2004

Why Vb Team should feed the bugs? I am sorry but we ,website owners, got together and take a step against the outdated ie6 and its bugs!..
            Support Disaster Relief in Haiti

Comment

• ManagerJosh
              • Jun 2002

Originally posted by Kusadasi-Guy
              Why Vb Team should feed the bugs? I am sorry but we ,website owners, got together and take a step against the outdated ie6 and its bugs!..
              Is that an implication that supporting IE6 is a bug?
              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• aussiefooty
                • Nov 2008
                • 6.0.X

Originally posted by vivamexico55
                OMG Schwab2 stop trolling please! And you still get serious responses from Zachery, what patience.
                I AM NOT TROLLING
                You would be kidding yourself if you thought that.
                You and nearly everyone else are on my backs.
                IE6 is TOO old and just like your attitudes you lot need to change them ASAP and stop getting stuck into me all the time.

BTW if you don't like what I say add me to your already lengthy ignore list and stop following me around all the time and fighting.

IT's the same old people doing the same thing. Let's get stuck into others. GROW up
                Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
                Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

• ManagerJosh
                  • Jun 2002

Originally posted by schwab2clarkson
                  I AM NOT TROLLING
                  You would be kidding yourself if you thought that.
                  You and nearly everyone else are on my backs.
                  IE6 is TOO old and just like your attitudes you lot need to change them ASAP and stop getting stuck into me all the time.

BTW if you don't like what I say add me to your already lengthy ignore list and stop following me around all the time and fighting.

IT's the same old people doing the same thing. Let's get stuck into others. GROW up
                  Have you even remotely considered that what a lot of us are saying is true? Or have you altered your premise to look from a CORPORATE perspective instead of an individualistic perspective?
                  ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                  Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Zachery
                    Former vBulletin Support
                    • Jul 2002

We're aware of the issues with IE6 and we should see better IE6 support in 4.0.1 and 4.0.2.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...