X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beishe8
    • Oct 2005
    • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Kirkus
    I am a little confused, however, by the fact that for me to upgrade now is $15 more than purchasing the software new. New=$235. Upgrade=$250.
    Isn't it $285 ?

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

• aussiefooty
      • Nov 2008
      • 6.0.X

FF you were one of the guys who really wanted a copy when it was out. Unfortunately for you, you have missed the pre sale.
      So now you have to get more money organised for yourself to get a new license or an upgrade.

beishe8 it might be for you. It depends where kirkus is from.
      Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
      Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

• FreshFroot_
        • Jul 2005
        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by melbo
        lol, dude, you missed the sale. How is your question not answered?
        How did I miss the sale? I posted here, that the system did not SHOW a discount during the presale time. I had over 4-5 hours left. Not my fault the system has some kind of issue. I've already contacted sales here anyways.

Anyhow, if I don't get the presale price.. then I won't upgrade at all and I will be done with vB keeping my 3.8.

Comment

• aussiefooty
          • Nov 2008
          • 6.0.X

Originally posted by FreshFroot_
          How did I miss the sale? I posted here, that the system did not SHOW a discount during the presale time. I had over 4-5 hours left. Not my fault the system has some kind of issue. I've already contacted sales here anyways.

Anyhow, if I don't get the presale price.. then I won't upgrade at all and I will be done with vB keeping my 3.8.
          The only problem with that is that your license if it is a leased type you have no choice but to buy a new license.
          Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
          Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

• melbo
            • Apr 2005
            • 3.8.x

Your original post was hours after the sale ended at 12 noon on 12/21, Monday. Your follow up posts sounded like you were thinking it was 12 midnight, which I might have thought as well had I not read it carefully. I'm sure sales will take care of you.

Comment

• flyah
              • Oct 2009

Actually, Vbulletin is a bit Unfair. They told us that the discount will end last Nov. 1 so I purchased it before Nov.1 then they extended the presale period for around 30 days.

Comment

• melbo
                • Apr 2005
                • 3.8.x

And you got a greater discount than those who purchased after they extended it. I could have paid $130 to upgrade to Suite and I paid $160 2 days before the end of the sale.
                I don't care for the new pricing structure myself but I find it hard to believe so many people claim to have been blindsided by this. I got emails and notifications in my ACP about all of these dates.

I set a calendar reminder for the day i was going to purchase.

Comment

• rjordan
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 3.6.x

If the discount is no longer available for those of us that missed it (bugger!), perhaps removing the sticky would be prudent?

Comment

• jtech77
                    • Aug 2009

Will there be any other discounts?

Comment

• shohin
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 3.6.x

lol....I wouldn't count on it!
                      The ONLY reason the pre-sale was extended in the first place was because of all the angry posts with the new pricing policy. It certainly was not out of the goodness of IB's generosity or due to overwhelming sales as they would like you to believe!

Comment

• s0lidgr0und
                        • May 2007
                        • 3.6.x

I'm checking Sunday's paper for a coupon. That and shampoo.
                        s.molinari - I would like to ask all customers to definitely feedback issues with the software and be specific with the issues, but to basically suck-up what happened in the past and try to just look forward.

Comment

• boatswife
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 3.8.x

Originally posted by s0lidgr0und
                          I'm checking Sunday's paper for a coupon. That and shampoo.
                          ROFLMBO!!! Good one!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...