Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vwturbo
    • Jul 2004

Confused about upgrade pricing

I need your help guys and girls as I'm a bit confused as to upgrading and pricing.

I have 2 owned licenses.

1 which is still active of which I noticed gives me the ability to download 4.x of the forums. So does this mean that I get v4 of the forums for free? This license expires at the end of April 2010, so would this mean that after that date that I can no longer download v4 updates?

My other owned license is expired so if I want to upgrade to v4 it will be 175!? ouch.
  • Shamil.
    • Feb 2008
    • 4.2.X

My understanding is that, once your current license has finished, you will not be able to download further 4.x updates until you pay the upgrade fee. As for your other license, I am afraid so.s
    Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
    VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
    vBulletin Hosting and Services
    Server / Website Consultation

Comment

• vwturbo
      • Jul 2004

So I'm assuming that if I do not purchase v4 or the suite now, that come end of April when my current license expires that I will be charged the full price to continue support/downloads?

I don't want to be in the position where come end of April 2010 that I am charge some ridiculous 200-300 fee to renew my license, but at the same time I don't want to throw down $160 now if I could just pay $160 come April 2010.

Is all of this outlined somewhere from vbulletin themselves? This stuff needs to be clear cut and come from their mouths.

Comment

• barcena
        • Sep 2006
        • 3.6.x

For Expired license users to be eligible for discount on upgrading to vBulletin 4.0 Publishing suite.

Pre-sale discount pricing - ensure you login to get discount pricing

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...