X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • malipl
    • Jan 2009
    • 3.8.x

vbulletin 3.8.4

whether it is possible to buy a vbulletin 3.8.4?
  • dinamoforum
    • Nov 2009

yes the same question. If I will buy vbulletin 4.0 version license but don't want forum on 4.0 will I have a chanse to download 3.8.4 and have forum on this platform ?

Comment

• malipl
      • Jan 2009
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by dinamoforum
      yes the same question. If I will buy vbulletin 4.0 version license but don't want forum on 4.0 will I have a chanse to download 3.8.4 and have forum on this platform ?
      I want to buy version 3.8.4, VB4 does not want to buy it because it is a lot of mistakes .... whether there is a possibility? buy orginalna version with you 3.8.4?

Comment

• sportsfi
        • Oct 2008
        • 3.8.x

Purchasing a vBulletin 4.0 Forum or vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite license will allow you to download the 3.8.x versions, and 4.0 upgrades if you decide to try it later.

Off course there are many mistakes in the vBulletin 4.0 system at the moment - it is currently in BETA which is an unstable version, and a version in which was released due to all of the moaning the community was posting - there are mistakes in it because it is BETA and not a GOLD Version release.

vBulletin staff have said on numerous occassions that they hope to have a Gold Release by the end of the year which will mean they will be releasing many BETA versions over the coming weeks in a hope to fixing all of the bugs.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...