Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mastdunya.com
    • Mar 2009

Need info about Blogs and vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite

hi i need some info about vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite i do have active licence for forum just for forum and now i also buy vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite my question is this before i dont have blog on my site so i have buy blog first or just vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite i'm asking this because i saw some of sites who allready have vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite running or may be they have blog installed earlier not sure about it . now i upgrade my site to vb4 without blog and vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite please let me know what i have to do
    The World At Your Fingertips!
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

The Blog is part of the Suite now and is not available as a separate add-on.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• finger
      • Apr 2008
      • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      The Blog is part of the Suite now and is not available as a separate add-on.
      I have an 3.8.x active license + blog. I want the same with vb4 - you should offer a forum+blog only license for those of us who had a blog license. I don't need the cms so why should I pay for it? Is there a way to have VB4 forum with blog/s only?
      Thank you in advance for your answer.

Comment

• Ace
        • Apr 2004
        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by finger
        I have an 3.8.x active license + blog. I want the same with vb4 - you should offer a forum+blog only license for those of us who had a blog license. I don't need the cms so why should I pay for it? Is there a way to have VB4 forum with blog/s only?
        Thank you in advance for your answer.
        No, it's an all or nothing deal. Well, all = CMS+Blog+Forum.
        My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
        vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• Achilles
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Ace
          No, it's an all or nothing deal. Well, all = CMS+Blog+Forum.
          Got it, thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...