Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • garretbyrne
    • Oct 2009

Regarding VB License

Hi all I wanted to ask a question I've used the vbulletin software before and love it I've also been admin on another site and was surprised how easy it was compared to other forum based software. I'm planning on buying it and adding it onto my own new site in the next week or so only the forum software now when I pay for the software do I get to download it straight away? and support on the forum is that included??

Cheers all looking forward to being a productive member of the VB community.

Garret
  • falconking
    • Sep 2006
    • 3.6.x

To the best of my knowledge, if you're paing by CC, then you will have instant access to the Beta version, as Gold hasn't been released yet.

But if you're paying by PayPal eCheck, or other forms, then you will have to wait for the payment to clear (7-11 days) to download the Beta version.

HTH.

Comment

• garretbyrne
      • Oct 2009

Thanks very much for your reply.. I'll be paying by cc so would I be able to download v3 until v4 comes out?

Cheers again for your help

Comment

• MattyAsia
        • Aug 2009

Paying by PayPal other than echeck is instant, I had the download seconds after my purchase.

Comment

• garretbyrne
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by MattyAsia
          Paying by PayPal other than echeck is instant, I had the download seconds after my purchase.
          Cheers MattyAsia.. Will be buying Monday if I can sell my guitar tomorrow, lol (It's okay I'm crap at guitar, lol)

Comment

• garretbyrne
            • Oct 2009

License now bought I'm a happy man, lol

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...