X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike Anime
    • Oct 2004
    • 3.7.x

Originally posted by Nosfer@tu
    It looks like we can buy an upgrade license now ?
    But clicking the link shows that the price of 160 $ isn't to be found anywhere

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37830[/ATTACH]
    you were logged in with your customer ID## and password?

Comment

• Zachery
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Jul 2002

Click on the Customer Login link and login.

Comment

• Aachi
        • Aug 2007
        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
        He cannot renew his license. Please start getting the proper facts together before you post. You're not doing yourself or others any good by posting incorrect information. We no longer sell license renewals of any sort.

What he can do is purchase a vBulletin 4.0 License Upgrade to be able to upgrade to 4.X.
        Dude we are not new customer , we already had paid too much, now why we had to pay again about same money as a new customer is paying.
        We already had paid 180$, now again 175$ to upgrade (renew)
        means total fee for old customer is

180 + 175 = 355$

and for new user only 195$,

But It never happened anywhere, that company is treating old customers like this.they always prefer old customers than new...
        Companies always take care of old customers 1st ,and we are not purchasing new thing, we are just upgrading old thing.
        Mobile Phone Applications Download Fun and Entertainment

Comment

• BuCwiLd
          • Jun 2008

i agree 100 percent aachi

Comment

• feldon23
            • Nov 2001
            • 3.7.x

Originally posted by Aachi
            Dude we are not new customer
            If you let your vB3 license expire, then you are the same as a new customer. This is the new philosophy of vBulletin.

Comment

• axgphoto
              • Apr 2007
              • 3.8.x

How many people do you know that are going through some hard times this year? When my upgrade was due, i was not able to renew it. So i could not get the upgrade. Now then came out with some ridiculous time to let us old users upgrade for 2 weeks. Yet again i cannot come up with that kind of cash right now to upgrade.

So, we pay once for not being able to keep our licsence updated. Then we are nailed again because we cannot save up enough to meet their dead line of Oct 30. Now we basicallt have to purchase a new licsense to be able to get upgraded, or pay the out rageous fee for the upgrade.

I know this is probably the best package out there, but why turn against your own people that have been supporting this software for years.

Now i do not like to whine about anything, but this really hits hard because a lot of us are suffering, and going through some tough economic times. You would think they would take this into consideration and lend a helping hand. Instead it is seeming more like a greed trip than anything else.

It would be nice to see them offer something else for this reason, to help ease the strain for those of us that are needing a break. Specially to keep their software going. There is nothing like word of mouth, and i for one know for a fact that several people i know have purchased this software because i highly recommended it to them.

Well, in any case, i just had to vent some. This really unfair to a lot of us. But who cares right?

Regards,

AXG

Comment

• Deimos
                • Oct 2002
                • 3.8.x

I agree with axgphoto, I didn't renew my own license because I could only afford to renew one for eogamer.com at the time
                Now it's to late to upgrade, I'm stuck with an older copy of VB 3.8 and have to pay $190? for an upgrade license
                Meh

Comment

• Aachi
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Deimos
                  I agree with axgphoto, I didn't renew my own license because I could only afford to renew one for eogamer.com at the time
                  Now it's to late to upgrade, I'm stuck with an older copy of VB 3.8 and have to pay $190? for an upgrade license
                  Meh
                  bad,, me too...
                  Even as my license will expire on 4 October 2010.
                  They are asking More 175$ to get more VB 4 updates. (they should change their policy )
                  as they always (monthly bases) try to release a new bug free update, which again contains some bugs.
                  Last edited by Aachi; Mon 16 Nov '09, 3:39pm.
                  Mobile Phone Applications Download Fun and Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...