CMS Images in Article

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMS Images in Article

I've read through the things posted on the CMS demo, but I have some additional questions about inserting the pictures.

Some questions about #5 on this post: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/conte...-a-New-Article

My questions:
    1. Image alignment: If you select left or right, do these images float out to the left or right so that text will wrap around them or are the images put on a line by themselves? I would rather have them float, but I feel compelled to ask.
    2. What size dimensions are the pre-configured sizes?
    3. What purpose will the Title and Description have. Will one of them serve as a caption to the photo?

Thanks!

Originally posted by McCarroll21 View Post
    What purpose will the Title and Description have. Will one of them serve as a caption to the photo?
    I'm wondering the same thing...

Comment

As an admin, can I set the size of the image that will be inserted for "Medium" and "Large"?

If I insert a "Medium" image, does link to the full size one?

Can I insert a "small image, and link to the full size one?

Comment

Originally posted by Shelby View Post
        As an admin, can I set the size of the image that will be inserted for "Medium" and "Large"?

If I insert a "Medium" image, does link to the full size one?

Can I insert a "small image, and link to the full size one?
        From what I can tell, it just uses html to resize it. If you go to their CMS, if you get the url of the sized down images and open it in your browser, it's full screen. Because it's an html code, I'm sure it's a custom setting or easily edited in templates.

I've also noticed by looking through the code it appears that they are set to float.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarroll21 View Post
          From what I can tell, it just uses html to resize it. If you go to their CMS, if you get the url of the sized down images and open it in your browser, it's full screen. Because it's an html code, I'm sure it's a custom setting or easily edited in templates.

I've also noticed by looking through the code it appears that they are set to float.
          Did you notice anything about the Description? I'm assuming the Title is the name of the image when you hover over it and I'm hoping the description is a caption for the image.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X