Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Javier97Z28
    • Nov 2001

Script to import UBB 6.1? Is it out?

I've heard the script for the previous 6.x flavor isn't working for 6.1 quite yet.. b4 I purchase vbb to port our ubb 6.1 over, I'd like to know if there is a script to import a full ubb 6.1.0.2 to Vbulletin Looking forward to the answer
    Javier
  • tubedogg
    • Feb 2001

Didn't they *just* release 6.1? Now they're up to 6.1.0.2? What is this, a 'how fast can we increase the version number' party?

Sorry Anyway, a 6.1 importer should be available sometime in the next week or so.

Comment

• Javier97Z28
      • Nov 2001

Kevin-> that comment is quite understandable... I couldn't believe my eyes, I was gone on vacation and they released 6.1... on the 3 days I was gone, they released 6.1.0.1.. I decided I'd upgrade b/c I thought it would remain stable.. the next day they released 6.1.0.2 to release a "security" patch.. c'mon, couldn't they figure that out in the almost 4 months it took to release 6.1? There IS a reason I'm switching.. and the fact that I'm starting to learn PHP does help a bit

Thanks... looking forward to seeing that release.. I'm assuming there will be an announcement right?
      Last edited by Javier97Z28; Sun 4 Nov '01, 5:33am.
      Javier

Comment

• tubedogg
        • Feb 2001

Yep, there sure will be.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...