Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kootta
    • Apr 2009

i have a valid licence can i download v4

i have a valid license valid until may 2010 and I'm asking can i download the vbulletin version 4
    and if i can't why? i'm still a customer have the right to upgrade until my license dead time reached ...
    songtext database
    download free games
    live internet TV
    play flash games
  • GeorgeB
    • Nov 2008

You can download it when it becomes available (which will be mid november)
    George Beale
    www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |

Comment

• McCarroll21
      • Sep 2006
      • 4.1.x

Originally posted by GeorgeB
      You can download it when it becomes available (which will be mid november)
      Just to avoid some confusion, Mid-November is the time table for the public beta, which is only available to those that pre-ordered.

From the best I can understand, if you're keeping your license from 3.8, you'll be able to download the updates (included vb4) until your current license expires. With your current license, you'll only get the forums, not the suite. When your license expires, you'll then have to purchase the vb4 series to continue receiving updates.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...