Upgrade active license from 3.8.2 to 3.8.4?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baba Wawa
    • Feb 2009
    • 3.8.x

Upgrade active license from 3.8.2 to 3.8.4?

I have an active owned license which I purchased earlier this year. Just now I went to the customer log-in section to try upgrading from 3.8.2, which I am using now, to 3.8.4. I could not find the upgrade option for doing that. As a current customer in good standing, surely I am entitled to upgrade to the current version of the software I purchased less than a year ago? How can I do so?
  • Shamil.
    • Feb 2008
    • 4.2.X

Are you logged into the main website?
    Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
    VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
    vBulletin Hosting and Services
    Server / Website Consultation

Comment

• Baba Wawa
      • Feb 2009
      • 3.8.x

I assume so. I clicked on "Customer log-in"; was asked for my customer number and password; gave them; and was admitted to a page offering me various opportunities to purchase vBulletin products. There was, for example, an opportunity to upgrade to 4.0 suite. Very possibly there was also an opportunity to upgrade to 3.8.4 but I did not see it. Hence my question.

Comment

• FreshFroot_
        • Jul 2005
        • 3.8.x

As far as I know. You CANNOT upgrade from vB 3.8.x to 3.8.4. That is unless you buy the vB4 license. That way you are entitled to use vB4 when it comes out and any vB versions below vB4 eg. 3.7, 3.8 etc...

Comment

• Ace
          • Apr 2004
          • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Baba Wawa
          I have an active owned license which I purchased earlier this year. Just now I went to the customer log-in section to try upgrading from 3.8.2, which I am using now, to 3.8.4. I could not find the upgrade option for doing that. As a current customer in good standing, surely I am entitled to upgrade to the current version of the software I purchased less than a year ago? How can I do so?
          http://members.vbulletin.com - Click the Download vBulletin Link next to your license. Choose the 3.8.4PL one.
          My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
          vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• Baba Wawa
            • Feb 2009
            • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Ace
            http://members.vbulletin.com - Click the Download vBulletin Link next to your license. Choose the 3.8.4PL one.
            Ace, thanks very much. Worked like a charm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...