Clear All
  • prodos
    • Sep 2005
    • 3.8.x

Ticket Support: 30 days or ongoing?

Good afternoon.

I have an owner license for vBulletin 3.8

I've been studying the features and comparison table @

Under the heading, "Support", in the left-hand column titled 4.0 FORUM, along the line titled "Customer Ticket Support" it says "30 days included".

But in the right-hand column, titled 4.0 PUBLISHING SUITE, on this same line there is a green tick.

Does this mean that purchasing (or upgrading to) the 4.0 Publishing Suite includes ongoing Helpdesk Ticket Support?

i.e. That Ticket Support for the Publishing Suite is not limited to just 30 days after purchase/upgrade? That Ticket Support is available for the duration of the 4.0 series license?

Thanks for any assistance with this question.

Best Wishes,

PRODOS
    Melbourne, Australia
    Last edited by prodos; Tue 20 Oct '09, 7:48pm. Reason: fixed typo
  • too_cool_3
    • Sep 2007
    • 4.2.x

If I can add to this - say I purchase the Suite license today with the idea of installing vB4 when it is released, will my ticket support begin immediatly and last 30 days from today or will it begin once vB4 is released?

Comment

• Cees
      • Dec 2006
      • 3.6.x

If you purchase the suite, you have no time limit on the support. Theres a 30 days limit on the free upgrade to the 4.0 forum.

See http://www.vbulletin.com/index.php?do=features

And look under Support

Comment

• Qwk86gn
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by prodos

Under the heading, "Support", in the left-hand column titled 4.0 FORUM, along the line titled "Customer Ticket Support" it says "30 days included".

Does this mean that purchasing (or upgrading to) the 4.0 Publishing Suite includes ongoing Helpdesk Ticket Support?

i.e. That Ticket Support for the Publishing Suite is not limited to just 30 days after purchase/upgrade? That Ticket Support is available for the duration of the 4.0 series license?

Originally posted by too_cool_3
        If I can add to this - say I purchase the Suite license today with the idea of installing vB4 when it is released, will my ticket support begin immediatly and last 30 days from today or will it begin once vB4 is released?
        Publishing Suite includes free ticket support for the life of the 4.x product.

4.0 Forum package has 30 Days only.

You still have Free forum support on both of course.

Comment

• too_cool_3
          • Sep 2007
          • 4.2.x

Thank you for the quick and clear response Cees & Qwk86gn! Much appreciated.
          Last edited by too_cool_3; Tue 20 Oct '09, 11:39pm.

Comment

• prodos
            • Sep 2005
            • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Cees
            If you purchase the suite, you have no time limit on the support. Theres a 30 days limit on the free upgrade to the 4.0 forum.

See http://www.vbulletin.com/index.php?do=features

And look under Support
            Thanks for confirming that.

(Note added later: Thanks also to Qwk86gn)

Best Wishes,

PRODOS
            Last edited by prodos; Tue 20 Oct '09, 11:33pm. Reason: Added further thanks/acknowledgement

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...