X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • otlbin1
    • Jan 2008
    • 3.6.x

vB 4.0 Discount with expired License

I purchased the upgrade to 4.0 on October 14th and was charged $250 as my existing license had expired in May.

Then I see a post in the forums (Dated October 15th) that a discount is extended to expired licenses:

Due to an overwhelming response and interest in the pre-sale event for vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite, we've decided to extend an offer to those customers with inactive licenses.

For licenses that expired in the last 12 months, we are offering an extra $45 discount for advance ordering, in addition to the publicly available pre-sale savings. This means the all new vB 4.0 Publishing Suite will cost you only $190, a total savings of $95.

I checked my credit card- and $250 was charged.
    Am I going to be able to get the discount? Or will I be out of luck since I purchased a day before it was announced?

Thanks
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Open a support ticket and we will refund the difference. However please note it may take a couple of days to process the refund.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• otlbin1
      • Jan 2008
      • 3.6.x

Thanks Wayne- appreciate it.

I have been with vB for years now, and the service that I have always received from the vB team has been great.

Thanks again

Terry

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...