X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Budget101
    • Jul 2008
    • 3.7.x

Paid for 4.0, License Expiration Question

Well, I paid for 4.0 and now it says that my license for this product will expire 1 year from the date of purchase.

My question is, if the product doesn't become available until the End of 09, is Jelsoft going to Extend the license expiration until that point?

Example: Meaning, currently my license expires October 15, 2010. If I am not able to start using the product until December 25, 2009 because of Jelsofts failure to release it, shouldn't my License Expiration be extended until December 25, 2010, (or whatever the actual release date is?!) . . .
  • mhamdi
    • Oct 2005
    • 3.8.x

Won't expire

You should ignore that, your license won't expire and you won't have to pay yearly. (for vb 4.0)
    Washington LimousineBaltimore LimousineFairfax LimousineBWI Limousine

Comment

• redtailboas
      • Jan 2005
      • 3.8.x

It is a glitch in the ordering system. I received a reply from technical support saying it was a display error. Your 4.0 license does not expire.

Comment

• Budget101
        • Jul 2008
        • 3.7.x

Great, thank you. I originally thought that it didn't expire but saw in a couple other threads that some terms/conditions had changed a couple times and wasn't sure.

Thank you :-)

Comment

• rootsxrocks
          • Aug 2009
          • 4.2.X

Originally posted by redtailboas
          It is a glitch in the ordering system. I received a reply from technical support saying it was a display error. Your 4.0 license does not expire.
          LOL not really so much a glitch as a failure to update the system to reflect the new terms. Im not sure many even knew the new terms when the release was made, much less pay attention to details such as the order form.

I would like to know were the (confirmed) release of 5.0 for an additional 175.00 in 12-18 months is announced.
          Designing Your Forum Around The Members Lifestyle becoming A Valuable Asset To The Community With VB Before Trying To Make A Buck.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...