X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NOJ75
    • Nov 2005

Upgrading to Suite question please.

Hi guys,

I have a current active license. If I upgrade that to the Suite, with the intention of only having the boards and the blogs, is this an option?

i.e can I install just the Blog and the forum without installing the CMS?

If so, how will this work? When I upload the software and go through the install process will I be presented with a "Please select which components you wish to install" type of sketch?

Regards
  • ENF
    • Apr 2002

Originally posted by NOJ75
    Hi guys,

I have a current active license. If I upgrade that to the Suite, with the intention of only having the boards and the blogs, is this an option?

i.e can I install just the Blog and the forum without installing the CMS?

If so, how will this work? When I upload the software and go through the install process will I be presented with a "Please select which components you wish to install" type of sketch?

Regards
    You can disable the CMS in the AdminCP once you install the VB4 Suite. There has been no indication that you can selectively install components. We do know that you can turn each item on and off in the AdminCP.
    To be updated...

Comment

• George L
      Former vBulletin Support
      • May 2000
      • 3.8.x

Yes for vB 4.0 suite you can independently disable the blog and cms components if you don't use them. But both will be installed by default in the suite.
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...